Saturday 20 September 2014

Oh Canada.

 Other moments from my Canadian adventures included:
Cabana Pool Bar in the docs of Toronto allows you to be right by the water of Lake Ontario and enjoy the stunning Toronto skyline. It is a perfect venue to dance the afternoon away by the pool à la Las Vegas. I wore my high sling-back wedges and a chiffon cover up, which I converted into a skirt for the day, and my black high-waisted bikini from American Apparel to create a more classic, sophisticated flare. It was such a great day, sipping mojitos and enjoying great company.





Spending time with the funniest, sarcastic, most wonderful friend you could ever have:


Spending time with my life-long friend and soul mate Kathleen:
And for one last final hooray I enjoyed my beautiful family’s company when we went out for a delicious Indian meal, which I had been craving since the day I arrived. I finally got to enjoy some delicious curry dishes and spend my last night with the family whom I will miss so much, but who support me in everything I do:

It was such a lovely trip; one that made this summer unforgettable but now I’m off to my beautiful home in Sicily to spend the rest of the sunny months by the beach, looking out at the sea, waiting for my man to return back to me! Till Sicily!


xo Nicola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fashion Is Instant Language - Prada