Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Every Hundred Feet the World Changes - Roberto Balano

It's been a while since I've posted about my whereabouts. For an update, Nicola had gone off to Germany, then later returned to Toronto for a family visit which consisted of a vacay to Cuba. As seen in her last post, she is definitely enjoying herself with her friends and family.

Meanwhile, I continued to live in Sicily as I worked up some magic at school. Luckily, I was able to take some time off and have my own little adventure. It was a great opportunity to reflect and get inspired!

When I was working on the ship I was very fortunate to have met the love of my life. Since my boyfriend still works on the Dawn Princess as an officer, I was lucky enough to tag along for two weeks and travel with him. When I'm onboard I love walking around the deck, smelling the fresh scent of the sea, while the strong winds sweep my hair from side to side--  not to mention taking in the beautiful sights of Europe!

I believe that cruising is the best way to travel. I always tell people that it's almost like a taste tester but for traveling. It allows me to discover different parts of the world in one dose! That way, if you enjoy a particular location you can definitely return for your next trip since you already know what to expect.

Here is a sneak preview to the different ports I visited....

  





Can you guess which cities I visited?

xo Stephanie

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos of the cities you visited!

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to travel right now. I'm not good at guessing but I think one city is Venice :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely beautiful! Great shots!


    www.thesequinedsalad.com

    ReplyDelete

Fashion Is Instant Language - Prada

My photo

It’s a classic tale of destiny. Two former cruise ship workers fall head over heels in love with two Sicilian Officers. Leaving their family and friends in Canada to live the Italian dream of romance and fashion. Both attending fashion school whilst waiting their men to return from the sea. Their struggles, adventures and experiences depicted here in two very different, but similar styles as they entertain you with fashion as they see it.